Sunday, January 16, 2011

oh the places you'll go.

The other night I was playing Phase 10 with my parents and my mom asked me and my dad, "If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?"
Well. I thought about that.
I would love to go to Iceland because it is so incredibly green.
Kauai, Hawaii.
I want to go somewhere in South America. Somewhere very rainforest-y. A jungle.
I would quite like to go to Alaska also. Whale watching. Norwhals.
Backpacking through Europe.
I want to go to Palau, an island in the Pacific ocean. There is a lake there filled with jellyfish that don't sting, and you can swim with them.
The Louvre.
London.
The Pyramids.
Machu Picchu.
The Statue of Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The Great Barrier Reef.
The Monterrey Bay Aquarium, California.
Greece.

Oh you bet I'll do it all someday, people.
I love Utah. But I want to get out of here for a while. It is too sheltered.

No comments: