Monday, May 17, 2010

i am scorpion woman.

It’s not fair.

Every time we get in a fight, I always go to him.

I apologize. Say I don’t want to fight anymore. I hate not seeing him.

Oh yeah? Well, not this time.

I want to know if he feels the same way. Probably not, but he’ll get the silent treatment anyways in hopes he’ll speak up.

Oh, but he’ll never know that I’ve been wanting to curl up and wallow in misery all day. He won’t know that I’ve been frantically checking my phone every minute like a case of tourettes. He won’t know it’s on silent either. Nope, he won’t know that. All he’ll know is cool glaciosity and pure fury.

Maybe he does know. And does this on purpose.

No. No, he doesn’t know (or care).

So I’m going to not talk to him. Not see him. Yeah, that’ll teach him.

If I apologize, he’ll be angry cause he’ll have an excuse. He’ll make it awkward. For the love, I’m trying to make up with you, isn’t this what you want too? Why are you still being a poop?

Not doing it.

But it’s not fair.

That one time, when he got really angry, oh dear. It was deadly. Why can’t I be deadly? Not fair.

It doesn’t help that Aunt Flo decided to make a surprise visit. She decided to pick me up a little tart from the Cakeshop of Agony on my way over to visit me on my Bed of Pain (and maybe Rack of Lurve?). How thoughtful of her.

I must change my desktop background so it’s not HIS face. Or I might just snap.

But I love him.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hate days like today. When I am such a GIRL that I can’t stand it.

No comments: