Friday, June 25, 2010

backstreet's back ALRIGHT!!!

Wednesday, June 23: BACKSTREET BOYS. Aw yeah.

Pre-concert Chili's. Got ourselves a little sugar rush to prepare for our night of girlish screaming. (Note the tip fortress. It's a tradish.)











Car rides are always a fun time.



































Miraculously we got our t-shirts after almost knocking some girls unconscious. They were super mean, about a foot shorter than us, and wanted to get in a fight. Blood was a-boilin'. Nevertheless, being mature adults, we took the high road and avoided the tussle.








Sharon LURVES Nick.
















So many screaming girls.








































So they played this INTENSE video of themselves running toward the screen while a countdown announced "GET OUT YOUR CAMERA PHONES AND GET READY TO SCREAM". They got closer and closer then SURPRISE! They jumped out of super secret slits in the screen and just stood there with their fists out like the above photo. I laughed. So. Hard.

Oh, and don't even THINK about going to a Backstreet Boys concert without lots and lots of choreographed dances.

"Everybooooodaaaaay"
"YEEEAAAH"
"Rock your booodaaaaay"
"YEAAAAHHH"










AJ, why is your hood on? I laughed some more.



Then the best thing happened. They were singing "As Long As You Love Me" which goes as follows:
"I don't care who you are, where you're from..." etc, walking off the stage cause it was almost over, when Nick points to the audience and says "WHERE YOU FROM, BABY GURL??"























Glittery B's on the back of their jackets.
The cheesey love ballad videos. I died when I saw the sunglass removal picture to the left.



Sharon: There's a cute boy! I don't think he's gay!
Lindsey: A word of advice, Sharon. DON'T look for boys at a Backstreet Boys concert.




Sharon probably peed her pants seven times. It was hilarious.












Spying on the tour busses!! We didn't see a dern thing though, and it didn't last long.












Creeping in the leafies.



































I will end this montage with a lovely post-concert photo of me and Lindsey looking our best. ALRIGHT!!!






3 comments:

Diana said...

oh i hate you all. so much. ok i love you. buttt i'm super jealous.

Lindsey said...

So boss.

Sharon.Ovalle.♥. said...

I peed my pants 15 times, and cried only once! AND I thought I died when Nick said that!! AAAhhhhh. Best. night. of. my. LIFE!