Wednesday, March 9, 2011

haaaa.



-"Faith is the ability to not panic."
Gee I am chock full of em' lately!

-I love this website so much.

-Hey! Add my dog on facebook. Right here.

-Ratatat is coming too?!?!?!??!? I am going to die of joy.

-I MISS THE GING


-Some phoe toes from this weekend.


^ Baking treats. I could see us doing this 10, 20, 30 years from now. PS Kelsey's face.



^ Stupid Corey Adams. "Okay Kelsey, look mad at the pizza. LOOK MAD AT THE PIZZA."



^ Stupid Corey Adams. Hahahaha.



^ Trying to be a sexy hot desperate housewife and supremely failing. Also realizing I forgot to put in an entire stick of butter.



^Treasuring the treasures



^ Gene freaggin Simmons tongue.




^ Being weird and embarrassing, it never ends



^ What do friends even do anymore besides bake cupcakes? These were stuffed with cookie dough, then had chocolate frosting on top. I just didn't get an after picture. HEAVEN.


I suppose this is the part where I say WOW THIS POST WAS REALLY RANDOM and
HAPPY WED-NEZ-DEE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh geevezzzz I love this.