Saturday, May 21, 2011

me, you and ZABUMBAFU

So me and Chris went to the zoo today and had buckets of fun. I was in a rush and forgot my camera, so here are some phone pictures. Which are actually pretty dern good.



Chris was just so, so excited. And then we saw this giraffe licking the wall forever. I almost died of funny. Look at its HUUUUGE tongue.



Nice guys.



And then we saw the sandcat, which is my favorite.



And THEN, we turned the corner to go see the gorilla and look what we saw. This crazy peacock courtshipping a lady peacock. Ahhh nature. Glorious, isn't it?



I swear we were the only ones that saw it.



Coolest thing I have ever seen.



I try so hard to like monkeys. But I....just ....can't. I was DETERMINED not to see any monkeys throwing up and eating their own vomit multiple times like last time. Yeah, thank heavens that didn't happen. A monkey just spread its legs and peed at us about three feet in front of us instead. UGGGGGHHHHHHHHH.

Besides that, lovely time. Chris gives hilarious commentary. And they even have robotic dinosaurs there now. I love the zoo.

No comments: