Monday, August 22, 2011

WA.

I miss Washington. Every summer my family goes on a trip. This year we went to Seattle. I miss being away from everything and becoming one with madre nature. And it was so gorg and filled with fun times.

We:



Kayaked in the ocean and camped on an island.



Explored Olympic National Park.



Took a long walk on the beach.



Entered the land of Twilight.



Peaced out Mt. St. Helens.





And walked about Seattle.

"Mom, do you think a raccoon will attack me in my tent if I keep chapstick in there?"
"That....is a risk you will have to take."

"If you see a bear, yell out a warning like, BATTLESTAR GALACTICA."

"Why is it okay for the elk to pick the leaves off of bushes but when I do it I get in trouble?"
"Because the elk..are democrat. And you are not."

Good company.

Oh. And did I mention that my cat had her kittens THE DAY AFTER we left?? Absolutely maddening. Oooooh are they cute.

No comments: