Monday, July 19, 2010

what's in a name? that which we call a rose.

Yep. I copied Megan Abel.
Again.
I also have picked out all of the names for my future bouncing baby boys and girls. Here they are.

Gehls.
Violet
Coraline
Cambria
Zooey
Pepper
Poppy
Primrose
Ellie

Boyz.
Ezra
Beau
Anthony
William
Julian
Finn

I will live on the Oregon coast and it will always be overcast and misty from the ocean. I'll have a huge staircase going up to our front porch just like on The Goonies.
I will have a menagerie of course. A bunny. Plenty of chuckens. An orange cat. And all the other animals my mom never let me have.

Oh, and all of my children will be gingers.
Oops. Did I just say that.

3 comments:

Sharon.Ovalle.♥. said...

Aaaawww! Anthony? That is precious! :) he will always love you :)) <-that's a double chinned smiley :)

jenna said...

ezra...yes.
and primrose, from Hunger Games?

Mallory said...

you know it. prim, mims, mimzy, so many cuuute possibilities.