Friday, January 28, 2011

day 4: what i ate today (??)

Um this is a boring day. Besides, I spent literally 12 hours at school today with no breaks in between classes so I had no time to eat. But I will tell you what I wish I would have eaten.

BREAKFUST: Waffles. Waffles are so underestimated/downplayed. I, however, am a HUGE fan. Especially filled with chocolate chips or coated in fruity fruits and whippy cream. Yum. Maybe some German pancake too. Also probably some cheesecake. It's alright.

LUNCH: Perhaps some delicious sushi from Happy Sumo. Or maybe pizza. Or maybe some delectable soup from Zupa's. Or just an entire meal of breads. I love bread. Maybe all of the above? You only live once.

DIN: Cafe Rio of course. We all know that it supplies enough in one serving to last an entire day, if not two, but whatever. Everyone loves those food layer days. And why not honor Jesus with His favorite food? I'm sure it is. And I'm sure heaven is well stocked. Or else there is no justice in this world.

No comments: